We currently have an exceptional opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to support our Investment Management and Research (IMR) Department and other departments as needed.
- Provides administrative support and completes all administrative work (filing, written and email correspondence, copying, faxing, etc.) for the department.
- Runs research reports and market indicator charts for the department as needed.
- Assembles research information as well as gathers and compiles fundamental and technical reports.
- Inputs and distributes daily research material which include e-mails, information from morning newspaper and internet, and creates research charts for the department.
- Schedules both internal and external department meetings (e.g. brokers, analysts and company management) and conducts quarterly reporting to Compliance.
- Coordinates travel arrangements and prepares all necessary documentation (e.g. itinerary, summary emails, materials, etc.)
- Assists in planning and organizing gatherings/outings, as needed.
- Processes expense reports and maintains subscriptions for the department.
- Tracks and maintains PTO for the department.
- Assists with the on-boarding process for new department employees.
- Serves as a backup for the Receptionist and other departments as needed.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned by the Executive Assistant.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of administrative support experience.
- Knowledge of Investment Management/Financial Services preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently.
Interested candidates must send a cover letter and resume to HR@Driehaus.com and reference job code [IMR - AA] when applying.