Driehaus Capital Management is a privately held investment management firm that manages international developed, emerging markets, US growth equity and alternative investment strategies. The firm has a diverse institutional client base comprised of corporate and public pensions, endowments, foundations, sub-advisory, family offices, wealth managers and financial advisors, globally.
We are seeking an Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Analyst with at least 1 – 2 years of experience to work in our downtown Chicago office. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Actively contribute to the team's daily research activities (i.e. data, written research, idea generation, engagement with management teams).
- Participate in the development of enhanced ESG research products.
- Monitor and interpret major company developments and identify ESG issues, themes and trends affecting countries, sectors, and industries.
- Develop and maintain ESG and sustainability related reports and processes.
- Manage significant data analysis responsibilities as part of your day-to-day activities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal departments as well as external company, industry and data professionals.
- Participate as a key member of the firm’s ESG Committee.
- Review submitted research for adherence to UN PRI and client-specific standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 1 – 2 years of experience in Environmental, Social and Governance research.
- Must have strong research and analysis skills along with strong understanding of ESG reporting frameworks.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time and logically tackle problems.
Driehaus Capital Management LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Interested candidates must send resume to HR@driehaus.com and reference job code [ESG] when applying.