Driehaus Capital Management is a privately held investment management firm that manages global, emerging markets, US growth equity and alternative investment strategies. The firm has a diverse institutional client base comprised of corporate and public pensions, endowments, foundations, sub-advisory, family offices, wealth managers and financial advisors, globally.
We are seeking an Analyst with at least 2 years of fundamental growth equity experience to support our investment team.
- Researches and evaluates new investment ideas for assigned portfolios which meet investment objectives and portfolio requirements.
- Analyzing markets, competitive positioning, industry publications, data releases, regulatory events, earnings reports, published research and technical factors.
- Prepares written reports for Portfolio Manager review which includes investment ideas and reasons supporting ideas based on analysis of relevant factors.
- Recommends stocks to purchase within the assigned area(s).
- Conducts research on existing holdings to determine whether or not they continue to meet stated investment objectives and recommends changes in holdings if no longer compatible with investment objectives.
- Assesses fundamental and technical trends within the assigned area(s) to generate appropriate investment ideas and contribute to asset allocation decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Investment professional with at least 2 years of fundamental growth equity research experience (buy-side experience preferred).
- Demonstrated interest in investment management and global markets.
- Knowledge of investment analysis, geographic regions, industry sectors and markets.
- Passion for growth investing and demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in equity research.
- Familiarity with using either Factset or Bloomberg is preferred.
- Ability to communicate ideas in logical succinct manner, strong presentation skills, decisive, curious and willingness to learn.
- High impact individual who can think independently, make decisions quickly, and has the confidence and drive to be successful.
Interested candidates must send a cover letter/email and resume to HR@Driehaus.com and reference job code [GEA] when applying.
Driehaus Capital Management LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.