Driehaus Capital Management is a privately held investment management firm that manages global, emerging markets, US growth equity and alternative investment strategies. The firm has a diverse institutional client base comprised of corporate and public pensions, endowments, foundations, sub-advisory, family offices, wealth managers and financial advisors, globally.
We are seeking an entry level Associate Analyst to support our U.S. Growth Equity investment team in our downtown Chicago office.
- Researching and evaluating new investment ideas for assigned portfolios which meet investment objectives and portfolio requirements.
- Analyzing markets, competitive positioning, industry publications, data releases, regulatory events, earnings reports, published research and technical factors.
- Preparing written reports for Portfolio Manager(s) to review which include investment ideas and reasons supporting ideas based on analysis of relevant factors.
- Recommending stocks to purchase within the assigned area(s).
- Conducting research on existing holdings to determine whether they continue to meet stated investment objectives and recommending changes in holdings if no longer compatible with investment objectives.
- In conjunction with other members of the team, assessing fundamental and technical trends within the assigned area(s) to generate appropriate investment ideas and contribute to asset allocation decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Relevant internship experience and/or participation in a college investment program; ideally one year of relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrated interest in investment management and equity markets.
- Passion for growth investing and demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in equity research.
- Ability to communicate ideas, strong presentation skills, decisive, curious and willingness to learn.
- High impact individuals who are able to think independently, make decisions quickly, and have the confidence and drive to be successful.
Driehaus Capital Management LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Interested candidates must send resume to HR@driehaus.com and reference job code [AAMS] when applying.