We are seeking an HR Coordinator with 1+ years of experience to join our human resources team. The HR Coordinator provides support in all areas of the human resources function and coordinates administrative and special projects for the department.
- Assists with recruiting efforts, including job posting, applicant tracking, scheduling interviews, making travel arrangements, conducting background checks and creating new hire packets.
- Coordinates full life cycle recruiting for entry level and temporary positions.
- Processes changes and updates related to new hires, qualifying events, status changes, change of address, and employee terminations.
- Updates HR database with changes related to new hires, status changes, and terminations.
- Processes changes related to benefits administration such as enrollments, qualifying events and terminations. Works with vendors and benefit carriers to correct any errors.
- Processes Cigna Easy Bill on monthly basis to reflect staffing updates and changes. Assists with other HR invoices/bills, as needed.
- Coordinates the performance review process, including process set-up, tracking reviews and updating job descriptions.
- Coordinates distribution and collection of the paperwork related to FMLA, STD and LTD for employees on leave.
- Processes external requests for verifications of employment.
- Represents the HR Department on the Employee Relations Committee and takes meeting minutes.
- Coordinates Orientation for new employees, including scheduling and set-up.
- Coordinates the Mass Transit program (Ventra, Metra and Parking) and quarterly benefit changes.
- Updates Company Intranet on a regular basis.
- Coordinates the planning for a variety of Driehaus social events – happy hour, summer event, holiday party, volunteer outing, etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) with 1+ years of experience in a support role within human resources is required.
- Knowledge and experience in multiple areas of human resources and familiarity with the financial services industry a plus.
- Must be a deadline driven team player and collaborator with strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Must be able to interact with all levels of internal staff, the general public and external vendors.
- Must be able to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
- Familiarity with ADP Workforce Now a plus.
Interested candidates must send a cover letter and resume to HR@driehaus.com and reference job code [HRC] when applying. Driehaus Capital Management LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.