Driehaus Capital Management LLC is a privately-held, independent investment adviser that provides discretionary advisory services to its institutionally-focused investor base. The firm manages domestic, global, ex-U.S. and dedicated emerging market equity strategies as well as long/short credit investment strategies.
We are seeking a part time Intern (~20 hours per week) to support our Information Technology Support Group. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, installation of PC hardware and software, network and hardware troubleshooting, and analysis for projects. This person will also research solutions as needed, update user and technical documentation, and perform special projects as determined by the IT team.
* Currently pursuing a computer related degree.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office software
* Strong interpersonal, analytic and oral and written skills
* High integrity, trustworthiness and ethical standards
* Sound and accurate judgment
* Proactive, innovative, resourceful
* Positive attitude; team player
This paid internship will provide you with an opportunity to gain valuable work experience while developing and demonstrating your skills in the financial industry. To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to HR@driehaus.com. Reference job code [IT Intern] when applying.