Driehaus Capital Management is a privately held investment management firm that manages international developed, emerging markets, US growth equity and alternative investment strategies. The firm has a diverse institutional client base comprised of corporate and public pensions, endowments, foundations, sub-advisory, family offices, wealth managers and financial advisors, globally.
We are seeking an Institutional Sales Associate with 3+ years of experience to work in our downtown Chicago office. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support SVP of Institutional Sales to maximize territory sales and retention efforts across the Central & Western US regions.
- Develop relationships with prospective investors across the institutional, RIA and investment consultant channels.
- Represent Driehaus and its strategies to prospective investors knowledgeably and effectively
- Coordinate discussions with prospective investors and assist with meeting preparations, presentations and follow-up.
- Attend industry conferences and regional events to raise brand awareness and generate additional interest in Driehaus strategies.
- Maintain current knowledge of all markets, Driehaus analytics and market commentaries.
- Provide exceptional customer service consistent with client expectations.
- Enter and maintain data in the contact management system to properly track all sales efforts, client contacts and any other necessary information.
- Work with internal departments and investment teams to increase the quality of communication with assigned clients.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3 years of experience in a financial services or investment consulting firm.
- Prior professional investment management experience or institutional sales experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point. Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Understanding of asset management, investment strategies and equity asset classes and markets.
- Must be able to work independently, exercise appropriate discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize work and exercise flexibility to meet demands of a busy department.
- Team player and team builder; driven, honest and hardworking.
- Travel necessary as business opportunities dictate.
Driehaus Capital Management LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Interested candidates must send resume to HR@driehaus.com and reference job code [ISA] when applying.