Driehaus Capital Management LLC is a privately-held investment management firm that manages international, emerging markets, US growth equity and alternative investment strategies. The firm has a diverse institutional client base comprised of corporate and public pensions, endowments, foundations, sub-advisory, family offices, wealth managers and financial advisors, globally.
We are seeking a Marketing Associate with two to three years of marketing experience for our Sales, Marketing and Relationship Management team.
- Works with the Marketing Manager and Chief Marketing Officer to complete client, prospect and consultant questionnaires and databases.
- Completes request for proposals (RFPs) from prospects and consultants.
- Maintains external databases on a monthly and quarterly basis with performance, holdings, assets, characteristics, personnel and other firm information.
- Responsible for public relations relationships, point of contact for press inquiries.
- Reviews and analyzes firm-related data for purposes of determining, in accordance with the firm’s marketing strategy, the types of information regarding the firm that should be included when responding to marketing-related questionnaires.
- Responsible for proofreading marketing-related materials, including commentaries, white papers, fact sheets, press releases and presentations.
- Responsible for generating FactSet, eVestment, Morningstar and Crystal/Advent Geneva reports, as needed, for monthly strategy fact sheets and marketing presentations, including performance analytics, characteristics, attribution and weightings.
- Researches data that supports strategy performance positioning
statements and use this data to write monthly commentary pieces.
- Performs projects and other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager and Chief Marketing Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Communications or finance/economics preferred) and a minimum of two years of marketing experience (Finance-related experience a plus).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required, experience with Excel a plus.
- Strong ability to write and edit
- Experience working with large amounts of data.
- Team player and collaborator with strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Organized and deadline oriented.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently.
Driehaus Capital Management LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to HR@driehaus.com. Reference job code [MA] when applying.