We are seeking a Marketing Associate with two to three years of marketing experience for our Sales, Marketing and Relationship Management team. Primary responsibilities:
- Works with the Director of Marketing and Product Development to complete client, prospect and consultant questionnaires and databases.
- Completes request for proposals (RFPs) from prospects and consultants.
- Maintains external databases on a monthly and quarterly basis with performance, holdings, assets, characteristics, personnel and other firm information.
- Responsible for public relations relationships, point of contact for press inquiries.
- Reviews and analyzes firm-related data for purposes of determining, in accordance with the firm’s marketing strategy, the types of information regarding the firm that should be included when responding to marketing-related questionnaires.
- Responsible for proofreading marketing-related materials, including commentaries, white papers, fact sheets, press releases and presentations.
- Responsible for generating FactSet, eVestment, Lipper and Crystal/Advent Geneva reports, as needed, for monthly strategy fact sheets and marketing presentations, including performance analytics, characteristics, attribution and weightings.
- Researches data that supports strategy performance positioning statements and use this data to write monthly commentary pieces.
- Performs projects and other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Product Development, Director Relationship Management and Marketing, Director of Sales and Relationship Management.
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Communications or finance/economics preferred) and a minimum of two years of marketing experience (Finance-related experience a plus).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required, experience with Excel a plus.
- Strong ability to write and edit
- Experience working with large amounts of data.
- Team player and collaborator with strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Organized and deadline oriented.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to HR@driehaus.com. Reference job code [MA] when applying.