We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager who will work closely with the Director of IT to determine the firm’s technology projects and initiatives, as well as streamline business processes across the firm. Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage and oversee all aspects of large-scale technology projects such as project budget, timeline, change control process, resource constraints and anticipating milestones.
- Identify gaps in firm development resources and identify third-party vendors to provide services. Act as key contact for third-party vendor relationships.
- Identify project risks and monitor developer/IT staff progress on projects and goals; assist in solving problems and re-prioritizing issues.
- Act as primary interface between IT department and business users, representing user needs when discussing with developer/IT staff.
- Analyze processes, generate recommendations and follow through with implementation. Facilitate efforts with users across all departments and deliver concise business requirements to both users and IT.
- Conduct QA testing and user acceptance testing for defect fixes and application enhancements. Deliver and train users on new features and fixes. Monitor user testing and initial acceptance post rollout.
- Manage the firm-wide defect and enhancement tracking system.
- Work with the Director of IT to develop and monitor the departmental budget.
- Work with Chief Compliance Officer and Director of IT to oversee the firm’s cybersecurity initiatives. Duties include updating key documents, conducting firm-wide training, managing the Incident Tracking System, and auditing user access on an annual basis.
- Undergraduate degree and 10+ years as a Project Manager and/or Business Analyst, with at least 5 years in the financial industry. Financial industry experience should include experience with one of the following: accounting, operations, trading or compliance.
- Experience managing software development life cycle (SDLC) projects and SDLC project processes is required.
- Experience with at least one of the following: order management system, portfolio reporting and accounting system, client reporting module, and/or financial compliance system. Experience with Advent Geneva and Linedata’s LVTS is preferred.
- Must be an excellent communicator, very detail oriented and willing to roll-up-your-sleeves to get the job done.
- MS Project experience is required.
- PM certification and experience with Microsoft stack development toolkit are preferred.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter/email and resume to HR@Driehaus.com and reference job code [PM] when applying.